To engage and collaborate with health professionals across the state of Idaho to educate about the human health impacts of a changing climate and enact strategies to mitigate the impacts on Idahoans and support a transition to a more sustainable future.
- Motivate healthcare professionals of all backgrounds and specialties to provide support and education regarding climate change solutions in their patient care settings
- Motivate healthcare professionals to act both within health care setting and in the community at large
- Motivate healthcare professionals to examine their own relationship to the environment
- Provide forums for education
- Work to establish and support sustainability organizations within healthcare systems.
- Provide a framework for organized advocacy in order to provide accurate information to the community, including legislators and policymakers.
- Collaborate with local and regional organizations on educational and action events